Sean Dickson, Owner and Operator of Combat Fitness Training Facility, is a Birmingham, AL native who served in the United States Army for nine years attaining the rank of Sergeant First Class. He is a graduate of the U.S. Army’s Airborne School and Ranger School. He was a Special Forces Medic with 3rd Group and a Modern Army Combatives Program, Level 3 Master Instructor.
Sean Dickson served in a Recon Scout Platoon with the 82ND Airborne Division during the Iraq invasion of 2003 as well as being a veteran of Afghanistan with 3RD Special Forces Group.
Qualifications include; CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer, Kettle Bell Concepts certified, National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer, National Registered Emergency Medical Technician license, 2011 Death Race finisher, 2012 Survival Trial finisher.
• 2013 The Ultimate Suck Finisher 36hrs • 1-MILE RUN TIME: 5:37
• 2013 SouthEast Regional Suck Winner 12hrs • 2-MILE RUN TIME 12:16
• “CIA-7″ TIME: 47:23 • 5K(PERSONAL RECORD): 21 MINUTES
• “ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE” TIME: 56:11 • 10K(PERSONAL RECORD): 42 MINUTES
• BOX JUMP 53.5 inches • 21K TRAIL RACE: 2hrs:19min
• SQUAT CLEAN PR: 295LB • North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Miler 13hrs:26min:43sec (2012)
• FRONT SQUAT PR: 335LB • 2011 DEATH RACE 45hrs:53min:17sec
• DEAD LIFT PR: 465LB • 2012 SURVIVAL TRIAL: 24hrs:12min
• PUSH PRESS: 255LB
Tony Cammarata, trainer for Combat Fitness Training Facility and Crossfit Riverchase, served in the United States Marine Corps for 8 years. During that time
he served a combat tour to Iraq and a combat support tour to Africa. He then transitioned to the Army in 2011 where he graduated from the Special Forces
Qualification Course and is currently serving as a Special Forces Engineer Sergeant with the 20th Special Forces Group (Airborne).
Tony has been utilizing Crossfit to enhance his military fitness for 7 years and has been a trainer at Combat Fitness Training Facility since it’s opening
in 2010. His specific skill set is in Olympic lifting.
- “Fran” TIME: 2:48 (2011)
- 2 MILE RUN TIME: 12:48 (2013)
- 5 MILE RUN TIME: 35:30 (2013)
- 12 MILE RUCK: 2HRS:03MIN (2013)
- 10K w/45lb ruck: 1HR:16MIN (Xterra, 2011)
- DEADLIFT P.R.: 565LB
- SQUAT CLEAN P.R.: 260LB
- SNATCH P.R.: 215LB